The Ads

Friday, July 8, 2011

Cabaran #1 iPad MySuperKids: Blow the candle, it’s my birthday!


 “Entry ini ditulis untuk cabaran #1 iPad MySuperKids yang direviu oleh Halen”

Blow the candle, it’s my birthday!

Some people say that if we want our dreams come true we have to say it out loud. So here I am making a list of my birthday wishes for my last 20 series birthday. I wish when I look back on my first 30th birthday next year, some of it has materialized.

Colors of my life

1.   Eat healthily and exercise regularly. (It’s not that I want a hot super slim body like Jessica Alba. But at least, loss some fat here and there. And yes, I have a lot of hidden fat under my clothes. Eyes can lie)

2.   Ok, let’s be specific. By eating healthily is not eating salad and fruits every day. I’m sure I can’t do that. Maybe reduce my rice intake, less fried food, fast food and junk food.

3.   Do sit-up to flatten my tummy (is this considers exercise?)

4.   Baca Quran every day after Isya’ prayer or before sleeps at night.

5.   Revamp my wardrobe. I desperately need a makeover. It’s not that I hate my looks but I keep wearing the same clothes over and over again! Most of my clothes are not wearable since I gave birth to my lil Rara. Sobs..sobs…

6.   Decide my career path (Yes, I’m still in trial and error mode)

7.   Start a small business. (I still can’t think of what I want to do as a start. Jual kuih raya boleh?)

9.    Buy Spanx! I need the curve babeh!

10.  Buy oven so I can start baking muffin like Bree in Desperate Housewives.

11.  Be a go muslim, wife, daughter and mother (this is on my list since forever :-P)

And lastly, the highlight of my wishes for my 2011 birthday…*drum roll please*

12.  I’m hoping this entry will keep me in the running to stand a chance of winning an Ipad from MysuperKids!

On top of everything, even though I may not fulfill some of my birthday wishes, I know there is always a better plan for me from Allah.

“Entry ini ditulis untuk cabaran #1 iPad MySuperKids yang direviu oleh Halen”


3 comments:

Coffee Mama said...

Hi Ols!
I'm testing my own comment box :-P

nur said...

good luck dear.. erk.. nak tiru azam ni boleh:?.. inspired by CM.. hehe

Coffee Mama said...

Hi nur! Jom berusaha tunaikan azam :-)